Edwin Henry Booth
- E H Booth was 19 when he opened his first shop. But one shop was not the end, he had a bigger vision.
- Booth House know that we can amount to anything we like and will not stop at average.
- Several companies tried to buy out Booth, but he said no! Even when it was rocky he kept going.
- Booth House is a house that keep going and do not accept failure.
- The succession plan for Booth was his family. Booths has now been run by several generations of his family.
- Booth House is a house that remains a family and helps each other be successful.
Mr Fern - Head of Booth House
"In pursuit of excellence"
Second in Maths
Three Words that describe you:
Ambitious, competitive, determined
I like to find the joy in everything I do!
Proudest moment in your career:
I am proud when I see our students achieve and become everything you were meant to be.
Ambitions for your house:
For Booth house to be a family inside a family. Where students and staff look out and encourage each to other to be the best they can be. Secondly, we pursue excellence in all we do.